Saturday, October 2, 2010

pensées indésirables.........

to 比可乐特.....
everyday i look at the bigger picture that God painted,
and it juz seems to remind me of u everyday,
i tink i am starting to produce heartly things toward u,
it mite cud b juz a crush,
it mite b juz a misintepretion by my body's CPU,
u have been sucha great amingo,
since the first day v clinged to each other as though v knew each other for a long time,
u always cheered me up and always made me smile,
u were always there for me as a fantastic fren,
tis cud b juz an imagination,
juz an imagination by my mind,
juz becoz u treat me so well doesnt mean u too have feelings for me,
i muz make my mind knw tis,
i muz make it stop,
i want to cherish the frenship v r having,
i dun wan things lyk tis to affect it,
God plz help me thru tis temptation.

munyee i tink i dun nid to tell u who is tis person cuz when u c the name i tink u knw dy
keep it our secret k? 
lol mel dun wory i knw u knw who dy cuz u n munyee tink alike
and to those who try translating the name its no use

onli those whom knw hw to read chinese and r smart enuf cn crack the code
and ziyue yea u knw who the person is cuz u knw my secrets dy


No comments: