Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love and itz truth.......

Juz for those out there whom keep on asking me abt tis, well no i m nt in love with any1 and i m nt trying to hide anything k......
i juz dun have the mood for love rite nw cuz my life is quite hectic rite nw......
besides even if i m in d mood 4 love, the type of gurl i want wud b hard to find.......
i want sum1 whom trust me n does nt always suspect especially when i go out wit my fren whom r gurl.....
i want sum1 whom understands me throughly and knws hw i m witout me telling her.....
i want sum1 whom knws wat she wants and does nt do things by juz goin wit the flow........i want sum1 whom give me the space i want whenever i want sum space alone or wit frenz.......
i want sum1 whom loving, caring and compassionate......
i want sum1 whom is a gud motivator.......i want sum1 whom is a positive thinker......i want sum1 whom is a gud listener......i want sum1 whom is a gud comforter and consoler........tis is wat i want in a gurl.....i knw it is veli hard to find sum1 lyk tis bt i willing to take the risk......i aso knw tat tis expectation r quite high bt who knws miracle mite happen......i wont tink abt love till a gitl wit tis type of characteristic cum into my life........




btw i m nt the type tat wud feel weird if my gf is msging a guy, cuz i trust my gf n i knw tat guy cuz b her close fren or wat........

No comments: