Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yet another day.....

had quite a nice day yesterday.....
went out wit my fren from UTAR....
had sum fun and ended up spending our last moments in mcD(i gt to find a new spot man, too much of mcD)
wanted to intro her to my other two frens darren and melvin....
bt those two ended up coming late.....
well there mite b another time for me to intro her to them.....

2day was a real boring day.....
melvin is nt here, darren followed him, they went KL.....
and all my other close frenz seem to b at least 50km away from ipoh.......
so spent some time sleeping....lol =P
to a sum1 out there.....
i reli miss u....
i miss the times v spent together.....
i miss the things v did 2gether....
i shudn't have gave u bak d gift u gave me for my 16th bday.....
then at least i wud have sumthing to remember u.....
i hope v cn become wat we were last time again.....
i reli reli MISS YOU alot.....

and to piglet, u knw who u r cuz d other day i called u piglet.....
i will tell u wat i wanted to tell u after time allows me to tell u wat i wanna tell u after i knw wat to tell u abt wat i wanna tell u......haha.....
K its GETTING late.....
GOTTA go BED.....
PENs off

No comments: